We have lots of items you can buy in bulk. The term "bulk" sounds like you have to buy a large amount of the product, but it actually means that you buy only as much as you need! What a help it is to be able to buy in bulk, especially when:
- You only need a small amount
- You haven't tried it before, and want to see if you like it
- You have your own container, and want to refill it (please get it weighed at the register first)
- You want to avoid all that extra (often plastic), environmentally-unfriendly and unnecessary packaging!
Our bulk food section contains:
- Nuts, including almonds, cashews, hazelnuts and walnuts
- Beans, including chickpeas, black-eyed peas and kidney beans
- Grains, including amaranth, barley, white and brown rice, wild rice, millet and quinoa
- Trail mixes, natural snacks and candies
- Flour, including whole wheat and pastry
- Sugars and sweeteners, including raw turbinado and stevia
- Dried fruits, including banana, cherries, currants, mango, and raisins
- Reverse osmosis-purified and filtered water (city source)
- Fair Trade coffee
- and more!